We can not undermine the role of comprehensive education that leads to the development of well rounded personality and this is what we aspire for academic, physical, intellectual, cultural, ethical and spritual growth of the child. We have formulated our academic programs on the bedrock of the blief that a sound learning process is essentially a six - level hierarchy, where knowledge occupies the lowest rung of cognition. Hence following objectives of education system are followed at Kanha Makhan Millennium School
- Acquisition of tools of formal learning, namely, literacy, numeric and manual skills.
- Acquisition of knowledge through observation, study and experimentation in areas of social and natural sciences
- Development of physical strength and team sprit through games and sports.
- Acquisition of skills for planning and executing socially useful productive work with a view of making education worked besed.
- Acquisition of skills of purposeful observation.
- Acquisition of habits of co-perative behaviour within the family, school and community
- Development of aesthetic perception and creativity through participation in artistic activities and observation of nature
- Development of social responsibility by inculcating habits (individually as well as collectively) of appreciation of culture and life styles of persons of other religions, regions and countries; and readiness to serve the weaker and the deprived people.
- Development of the desire to participate in productive and other process of community life and to serve the community.
Keys of Reaching The Aim of Kanha Makhan Millennium School
- Excellent education system with enriched curriculum
- Level and customized teaching Remedial work strategy
- Guidance and counseling to each student
- Learn by fun technique
- Multiple intelligences through play based techniques
- Making Learning Visible (MLV)
- Academic enrichment Programmes
- Modern and Hi-tech aids for teaching learning process
Besides all these academic features all co-curricular and extra curricular activities such as Dance, Drama, Music, Creative writing, Quiz, Recitation, Art and Craft, Debate, elocution